Data protection and privacy
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), users of this website are hereby informed that the personal data they provide through this website, whether by filling in any form, by e-mail or by any other means, will be treated in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
Purpose of the data collected
The data provided will be treated by CLICK LICENCIAS S.L. owner of the same, whose contact details are as follows: C/ de la Pedra, 24 Urb. Can Palau Buzón 118 08396 Sant Cebrià de Vallalta and e-mail email@example.com, for the following purposes:
1. Sending of commercial communications (advertising and newsletter from MailChimp) of CLICK LICENCIAS, including through electronic means. Through these communications, users will be informed about the different products, services, offers, sweepstakes, promotions, contests and other events offered by CLICK LICENCIAS.
2. Carry out statistical studies. Specifically, your data and, if applicable, opinions, suggestions, etc. may be used for commercial and/or market studies, to expand and improve our collection, adapting our offers to your preferences and/or needs, based on the study and segmentation of the personal and commercial information you provide as a result of your access to the Portal.
3. Register your registration on the Web, resolve queries, requests, registrations for contests, sweepstakes, promotions and other events organized by CLICK LICENCIAS or any other type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user on the company's website.
4. In the event that the user sends his curriculum vitae to the company, his data will be processed to manage and process his application for employment.
The data will be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the person providing them. Such consent may be withdrawn at any time, but this shall not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out previously. Providing the data is voluntary, but if it is not provided, it may not be processed for the purposes indicated. The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request, request, consultation, registration and to consider it definitively closed. Subsequently, they will be kept as a communications history, unless the user requests their deletion, to the e-mail address indicated above. In the event that the data are processed to send commercial communications or for a statistical purpose, they may be stored indefinitely, unless the user objects.
Also, if the user has submitted his or her CV via the Web, his or her data will be kept until the job application is resolved or, for a longer period of time, in the event that new jobs that match his or her profile may arise. In any case, your data will be stored for a maximum of one year from the date on which it was provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that you are hired, your data will be retained for the duration of your employment relationship.
5. Manage the orders placed by users (process their orders online, including sending emails and/or text messages to inform them of the status of a shipment, process order returns, contact the customer in case there is a problem with any of their orders or for other logistical reasons, etc.).
In this case, the data will be processed on the basis of the legal relationship between the parties, as a result of the provision of services offered. The delivery of the data for this purpose is obligatory, and the order cannot be processed if this is not the case. The data will be kept for as long as the relationship of service provision is maintained and, even afterwards, until the possible responsibilities that may arise from it are prescribed.
The User expressly accepts the processing and inclusion of the data collected while browsing the Portal, or provided by filling in any form, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship, as indicated above. During the data collection process, and in each place of the Portal where such data is requested, the User will be informed, either by means of a hyperlink or by the inclusion of the appropriate mentions in the form itself, of the obligatory or non-mandatory nature of the data collection. The User is advised that in order to place orders, it will be considered obligatory to provide data relating to identity (name, two surnames, ID card), address, telephone number, e-mail and, if necessary, credit card number, expiry date and CVV, in order to make payment, as these data are necessary for the formalisation and provision of the services offered on the Portal. In the event that third parties' data have been provided to us, it is the responsibility of the person who does so to inform them of all the provisions of this clause and to have obtained their prior consent to do so.
CLICK LICENSES also informs that events, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, campaigns or any other type of advertising information about the services it offers will be published through its social networks, and the user accepts to be the recipient of this information for the sole reason of becoming a "friend" or follower of CLICK LICENCIAS on the social networks. If the User does not wish to receive this information in his or her social network profiles, he or she must stop following CLICK LICENSES in the same.
User rights for the processing of personal data
CLICK LICENCIAS guarantees users, at all times, the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability on the personal data provided, in the terms set out in the RGPD. Users of the Website may exercise these rights by sending an express request, with a copy of their ID card, to any of the following channels:
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Postal Mail: C/ de la Pedra, 24 Urb. Can Palau Buzón 118 08396 Sant Cebrià de Vallalta (Barcelona).
CLICK LICENCIAS undertakes to use the personal data provided in accordance with the purposes indicated in this Data Protection Policy, respecting their confidentiality and complying with its obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access.
The User's responsibility for the veracity of the data entered is exclusive, so in the event of having provided false or inaccurate data, CLICK LICENCIAS reserves the right to prohibit access to the Portal, without prejudice to any legal action it deems appropriate in defense of its interests. CLICK LICENCIAS is also under no obligation to verify, and does not verify, the identity of the Users, nor the truthfulness, validity, completeness and/or authenticity of the data they provide about themselves, or about other Users. The User is therefore responsible for informing CLICK LICENCIAS of any variation that may occur in the data previously provided and guarantees and is solely responsible for the veracity of the same.